Wednesday 6 October 2010

something funny

Recently my mother showed me some homemade videos of my childhood, I laughed a lot, which I liked the most were this: I was in the kitchen having dinner in my highchair ,with a washcloth with the shape of a chicken. My Mother was telling me a story about a jealous hen who stole the other's eggs. When she finished reading I took the spoon and I began to hit me in the hand (which had the glove) shouting "bad chicken, bad chicken!". Suddenly I began to cry, I was really hurt.
It
was very funny because I was so angry with that chicken that I forgot I was striking my own hand.

I recommend you to watch all the homemade videos you have, It's very funny to see you when you still were an innocent kid.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...