Sunday 3 October 2010

Something funny:

It was summertime and my parents were out of town for some days, the only people at our house were my sister and I. I had told my sister that I would be spending the night at a friend´s but finally I changed my mind and went back home. My sister wasn´t home yet so I planned a way scare her as a joke. When she arrived, the doors were locked and inside the house it was dark. As she shut the door a black shadow jumped upon her (me) and just said "buu"!!
You should have seen her reaction, I scared the crap out of her, she even fell on the floor. At first she didn´t recognize me because I was wearing a black cloth but when she did, she punched me kind of hard actually and she got really mad at me.
After a while she forgave me and we laughed together a lot.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...