Tuesday 5 October 2010

THE KID'S INOCENCE

one day when I was yung I went with my grandma to a shop to buy a wardrobe.
she was paying it with ready money and when she was giving the shop assistant the tenth note I started shouting: "stop grandma! you had given her so much money, it doesn't cost so much!!"
and the shop assistant started laughing.
then she asked me if I wanted a sweet and of course I accepted it but I also asked for another for my brother, another for my mum, another for my dad......for all my family! so when my grandma heard me she told me to stop and to say thank you.
I said thank you and the shop assistant answered: "many times"
so I said : "OK........THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....."

now I laugh a lot when I remember it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...