Sunday 24 October 2010

informal letter

Dear jesus,
It´s a long time since we last spoke. You remember that i told you about my idea of spending the whole yea in America to improve my english.
guess what-Now I find my self here in New York enjoying a lot, living on my own and trying to lern a living, so that i can pay my stay and studies here at the University of New York.
This is a really big city, and the people are so nice. Although the classes are all in English, I can inderstand it really well.
The food is quite nice, but i miss a lot the spanish food such as paella and the delicious Spanish omelette.
Besides, as you know I´m a shopadict so i´m in the best place to go shopping because we have the famous the 5 Avenue where all the best fashion designers show their creations ina a very wonderful windows shops.
what else?by the way, i´m going to Art classes, as you know New York is the best place for actors and actreses to perform so there are several inportant schools of Art here. Pay attention because it´s posible you can see me one day on a Tv program=)
what about you? do you keep teaching English at Maristas school? i hope so because i have a very good memories of you
looking forward to hearing you againg. My best regarts
marta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...