Wednesday 6 October 2010

One day my mother have the idea of invite my uncle to come with us to look for mushrooms. We went to a big land and we strar looking the floor. My mum in one site, me a few metters to the right and my uncle near us. We were so concentrate in the search, but then my mother asked me... where is your uncle? We start southing a lot because we didn´t found him. My mother strarted being very very nervous and she went to my grandmother´s house to phone the police.
When she was in the middle of a nervious atack my aunt phoned to know when we would return because she didn´t know if she had to made the dinner or not. My mother dind´t know what say beacuse she had losted her husband!!!!
After two hours with the police and all the village looking for my uncle whe listen to a tractor noise and my uncle on it, with a man from I don´t know what village, who was in his land when saw muy uncle walking along the road.
We have never known what move to my uncle to start walking but in my family aaaaall christmas we eat mushrooms in his honor.
But my mother always repeat that she will NEVER invite muy uncle anothetr time.

Those were the mushrooms we were looking for. They are called setas de cardo and the are my favourite.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with spelling. Much better if you look up some words in the dictionary before. Be careful with past tenses, mainly in questions and negative.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...