Sunday 3 October 2010

A funny history!!

My history started as all school days starts....As a normal school day my alarm clock rang at seven o´clock. I was really tyred so I didn´t get up until quarter past seven. As a normal school day I had breakfast a glass of milk and a cereals bowl, made my bed, got dressed and took my school rucksack ready to a new school day.

I lived in a village and my father took me to school every day so I waited him but he didn´t come so I was to his bed in order to woke him up because we were going to arrive late
My father woke up a bit nervous asking me what were the problem. I answer him that he had felt sleep and we were arriving late to scholl.
He started laughing and told me that day were sutarday and we dindn´t have to go to school!!!!!

It wasn´t a normal school day but I was so stupid that when my alarm clock rang I tought it was a school day!!!!
Every day my family and I remember that story we laugh a lot but that day I couldn´t felt more stupid altough I felt happy at the same time because I could slept as time as i want.

1 comment:

  1. Story,,,tired, wait for, days of the week, and some other stupid mistakes. Look through it before emailing...
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...