Sunday 3 October 2010

FUNNY STORY


This story is real.
I was with my cousin in the "Alcampo", when we found a mobile, which was equal that the mobil of my aunt, I taught my cousins the mobil and they thought do a joke.
We were in the village and we borrow her mobile, but she didn't want to leave it us (she was distrusting already us...), but ultimately she gave it to us, and we changed it for the opposing mobil, and my brother estarted looking at the photos, and started saying that it had blocked, and he started to slap the mobile against the table, the face of my aunt was changing for moments...
and suddenly they taken the mobile and they threw it against the floor, and the mobile... broken into thousand chunks, my aunt started shouting and take all the chunks of the mobile with almost tears en the eyes, when she discovered that really was not his mobile.
It was a very big and funny moment...
Now my aunt laughs of this moment when we remember it.

1 comment:

  1. I was in Alcampo, no the. Teach is not SHOW, Be careful with tenses and spelling.
    Not possible they taken.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...