Saturday 23 October 2010

INFORMAL LETTER

Dear Jesus,

I’m spending some days in Madrid with my mother and my brother.

I’m enjoying a lot in spite of the weather, because it is cold.

Do you know what?!? You won’t believe me but yesterday I was in the underground and when I got off I met with Hugo Silva and he asked me where Gran Vía was! I explained to him the way! It was really exciting :D I had never spoken with a famous until yesterday!

He’s really handsome, I think that we would make a good couple although he’s too old for me ..

What else? I’ve visited many places, yesterday I went out with my brother’s friends and it was quite funny.

I have bought many clothes, however I haven’t found the jacket which I wanted.

I will come back in 4 days, I will phone you when I arrive.

See you soon

Carmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...