Monday 18 October 2010

informal letter


Burgos, 18th October 2010
Dear Jesus,
I´m writing this letter to you in order to encourage you to contact with me. However you´ll probably won´t (as usual, despite my efforts). This is the 10th letter I´m sending you and it will be the last if you don´t reply immediatly. Also there isn´t much left to tell you that you do not know.
How´s your family doing? Mine´s great although my grandparents had lately some health issues.
Anyway, what are your plans for the winter holidays? Whatever plans you have, clear up your agenda, cause I´ve already booked an hotel by the Pyrenees to go skiing. It´s gonna be great although there might not be enough snow cos I haven´t checked the weather yet. Either way we´ll have some fun.
Looking forward to watching you fall downhill.
Sincerelly
Fernando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...