Sunday 24 October 2010

Informal letter

Dear J.J
I was very happy when I recieved your letter! Long time without hearing from you! I'm glad to know that you are ok and you had a good time in your village!
Anyway, I remember you promised me you would send me some links to prepare my first certificate exam and you wouldn't!
But don't worry, I'm preparing it own my own, and i'm sure i will get it!
What else?Oh yes, I looked for Precious, the film you told me about, and i dont have it anywhere, but it must be a very great film, mustn't it? Despite of not having it, I know it won some oscars and if you found it it would be nice to watch it in english classes.
Guess what! Probably I will get a job this summer! And if i'm lucky it will be as an english leader in Ireland! You know I told you about my last summer there, and i could come back as a leader! I wish it could happen! I have to wait and work out my first certificate exam! And what do you want to do this summer?
Well, that's all i wanted to told you.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Hugs and kisses

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...