Sunday 24 October 2010

INFORMAL LETTER


Dear Jesus,

I write this letter to you instead of calling because I'm in the Amazonic jungle taking a rest , and mi mobile has no coverage, but I've found a mailbox!!! :D

Here is fantastic, I like the vues the hotel on a tree is a really original idea to see all the jungle, and the room is really comfortable, despite the huge mosquitoes. The weather is a bit too warm, but I like more this than the Burgos' cold.


What else? Yesterday we had a little trouble, because a monkey stole me the bag and I was chasing it for three hours, and finally, it gave up the bag, but it had eaten my sandwich...


How are things in Burgos? Still are you teaching English lessons? You should take a few vacations, I've heard that Madagascar is really nice, you might go there, if you like to travel.


See you soon!


Silvia.


P.S: I send you a picture of the thief-monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...