Sunday 3 October 2010

Something funny

My mother always remember me when I was three or four years that one summer we stayed on the beach and my parents bougth to my brother, my sister and me a bag of crisps. The problem started when my father said that I could take the bag of crisps. I was very funny because the whole bag was for me but suddenly my mother got it. She shouldn´t have gotten it because I started to cry. As I was very angry I decided to take hold of a sunshade while I was crying. My mother laughed at me because I never say anything and this day I had become crazy. Anyone could get me and I shouted: ¡ I want my crisps, I want my bag, It´s mine!. Finally my family had to give me some crisp because I didn´t let go of the sunshade.
They never bougth me more crisps in this summer.

1 comment:

  1. I was very... probably it was...
    my mother got me it???
    ungry???
    Some other mistakes, but well done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...