Saturday 2 October 2010

"Humor" : )

Hi there!
Well, I always remember one day long time ago, which was really funny to me...
I was probably ten or nine years old, and I was in Fuentes Blancas with my parents and brother.
We (my brother and me) were feeding some ducks in the edge of the river while my parents were looking after us, in a close bench.
My brother and I were very naive, so we try to toy with the ducks, but suddenly the ducks got out of the water and began persecute us, they din´t stop until they bit my brother´s bottom!
My father scare away that evil ducks, but we all laught when we realise that the duck had a piece of my brother´s diaper in it´s peak!

P.D: No  animal or brother was injured during this story....

1 comment:

  1. ...try to toy TRIED TO PLAY
    began persecute us... STARTED CHASING US
    laught LAUGHED AND SOME STUPID MISTAKES CONNECTED WITH TENSES.

    Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...