Monday 30 May 2011

byeeeee :(

Some years before if someone had asked me if wanted to finish the school, undoubtedly I would have answer: of course!

However, now, when this moment has arrived I am really sad, although I am exciting too because it’s said that we are going to start a great stage, I wouldn’t mind wait some years. But we have grown up, we have to say goodbye to our childhood and fight and work hardly because now the things became to be more difficult.

Now I can realized how quickly the time passes, all moments and people who have been in your lives, all things we have learnt.. it has been wonderful!!

And all of you have done these years unforgettable. This is why I want to say to you thanks and I wish you the best, I hope we keep in touch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...