Wednesday 23 February 2011

My love letter

Love,

I remember I promised to myself that I would never fall in love again. Because it only had brought me pain, only tears, only deep scars.
But then you appeared in my life like a soft spark of light, giving me breath, and giving me new hopes.
Because love never must be expected. It comes to you when you less expect. That's the way it really acts!
So, once I met you, I never thought thaht I could love you as much as I do now. But only you, you have got it.
Thank you for all you've done since the first time I kissed you. Furthermore,I'm learning a lot of things by your side. Things about life, and things about love.
This is a new time for you and me, a new chance for us. I'm sure I wanna live a lot of experiences with you, and I could forgive you any mistakes!
This all because I need you. Because I want you. Because I love you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...