Saturday 19 February 2011

do you think that a love relationship could be affected by the distance?

I strongly believe that distance can influence decisively in a personal relationship. In what way? I think that it is different to meet someone abroad and after thinking twice, if you are really in love with this person, then you assume the consecuences of a love relationship living each other separately to a situatio in which you go out with a spanish boy and after some time he tells you that he is going abroad for some time. Anyway, personally speacking I think that I couldn´t be able to bear a relation based on the distance as I consider kisses, hugs and ofcourse talks face to face essential to carry on with a relationship.

1 comment:

  1. consequences spelling, speaking, Some other stupid mistakes.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...