Sunday 20 February 2011

LOVE LETTER

Hi my love.
I need to tell you this...
when I look in your eyes, you makes me feel different, we have a different eye contact that with other persons, I can't explain it.
You are all that I need to be happy, you are warm hearted, smart, I feel attracted for you, and I would like to get back together, because before you fancy me, but now when I felt that I lost you, I realized I were falled in love.
You can`t tell me it's not worth trying for, Ican't help it there's nothing I want more, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you, I walk the wire for your, I'd die for you... I don't know.
To sum up I LOVE YOU.
I hope your answer soon.
Yours faithfully:
CRISTINA

1 comment:

  1. You makes.... personsss, people) I were falled in love???? any song around???
    well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...