Sunday 20 February 2011

Love letter

Dear sweety,
I'm writing you this letter because I can't stop thinking of you, and I really wanna tell you how I feel.
I love you because you are intelligent, you're warm hearted, you're cute, because you understand me, because you are funny and strong, because you are my best friend. I love you for your kindness, for your beautiful eyes, and more than thousand things that I could say about you.
I remember our first eye contact, we were dancing in a bar, so you looked at me, I looked at you and the world just stopped.
You're changing me, and showing me how to live... so please, stay with me, I need you.
Finally, I must say that when I'm with you I'm happy, and you already know that I love you.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...