Sunday 9 January 2011

Xmas composition

Well, winter is not my favourite season of the year. For me, winter, or at least in Burgos, means too much cold, getting dark sooner, rain and sometimes snow, which could be funny at first but, when it melts or freezes, results a bit irritating. The only positive things I find is that it is holiday and Xmas time, and in a couple of years, if I am lucky and I find a job, the only one will be Xmas.

I like Xmas time because beyond the gifts and shopping, Xmas is love, love among the family, the friends and even the unknowns. In this time, it's not difficult to see people wishing merry Xmas or happy new year even though the aren't known. Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins,...all the family get together for having lunch or dinner and for lots of families, it is the unique time of all the year.

Definitively, Christmas time have something special, something magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...