Sunday 16 January 2011

luck composition

I want to tell you about luck.
Many people believe that luck is given by destiny , It is always easier to believe that everything in this world
From my point of view the concept of lucky is the product of your best actions.
you could tell me : ok but ,what happens with the lottery? you didn´t do anything but you were lucky
My answer is really simple : When you buy a lottery ticket and you may win, but this doesn't mean your were lucky but the action you did.
Another example could be when you find a banknote on the ground and you say :I'm really lucky, I've won win some money "
ok you have some money now but the product of this is that someone has lost that amount of money and you look down and you find it on the ground.

Yesterday I read an article in a sicence magazine and it assures that the brain had seen the 20 € since the moment that you were near the money But your you were not conscious is your subconscient who sent you the order to look down to take the money

The brain is fantastic and when we want something the subsconcient brain will help us to obtain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...