Sunday 16 January 2011


Personally, I love this holiday because it is a time to stay with the family and all your friends.

On the one hand this year i stayed, as usual, so much time with my relatives.I ate and had dinner with them and i played a lot with my cousins.I specially remember the three wise men day when my littel cousins came to take their presents. On the other hand, I had spent a great deal of time with my best friends having fun and smiling a lot.

Also, this year i danced in a lot of places with my ballet group. It was the first time we had danced in the ¨teatro principal¨and it was a spectacular experience.
In short, I like this party not only for the presents,and the free days, but also because it is a special time to pass with the close family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...