Sunday 16 January 2011

New York

Hello people, I’m writing you from my room in the 78th floor of the hotel. It is located in the Big Apple, near Times Square. When I went up, what fascinates me more was the skyline, it was something magic.

This morning I woke up hearing the car horns. Then I leant out of the window and I could see yellow cabs everywhere. Then I look at the sidewalks, they were congested of pedestrians from all over the world.

Few minutes later someone knocked at the door. It was my friend who was waiting me for visit the Guggenheim Musem. We decided to take a taxi. We went to the curb and raised our hands. In five seconds there was a taxi. It was drove by a Mexican.

In the museum the corkscrew-shaped structure was very flashy. We strolled it down enjoying the paints and the sculptures.

After the visit we’ve decided to return to the hotel and plan the evening. We will probably visit the Central Park to see the recently made Zoo.

I will be noticing you about my visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...