Monday 14 March 2011

VIOLENCE & SPORTS

I don't think that violence can help to solve anything.
If Ieverybody were violent, the intelligence or kindness wouldn't be valued, and only the strongest could win, and I think that's unfair, because there are more important things that the strong of your muscles.
In many sports, violence is something normal. Even there are sports, like boxing, which consists on hit the opponent.
Personally, I appreciate more a sport for its technique and strategy, not for its brutality.
In short, I don't approve of violence as a means of demonstrating superiority, or as a way of expressing feelings and I really hope that violence be banned harder on sports' world.

1 comment:

  1. more important that ??? STRENGTH
    ON + ING
    I HOPE VIOLENCE TO BE BANNED
    NOT YOUR BEST

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...