Sunday 6 March 2011

lara's love letter

Hi honey.
Do you know I´m happy just because of you?
You´re the one who´s made me cry of happiness.
You make me feel so important close to you...I wouldn´t be the same one without you, without your pictures, without your goodnights and goodmornings,without your phonecalls...without this things my days wouldn´t finish well.
Thank you for your hugs and kisses.
You know my secrets and that I´m crazy about you.
I can remember each moment.Such cold afternoons, the beach, our dreams, dinners, films, your eyes...And the best of it all is that there are going to be more and more,cause as we know, there are already lots of things left to do togheter.
I feel we are never going to get tired of each other, and this is wonderful, don´t you think?
I´ve heard life is a story written by the moments and people who appear in them.
If it is this way, then my life can almost be discribed in three words.I love you.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...