Sunday 19 December 2010

NY composition


It was a a rainy day in New York. I was a bit sad (it could be said that I just have a red day), but I didn't know why so I decided to take an umbrella and walk along the 5th Avenue (I specially recommend the Tiffany's jewlery store). I really love to see all the magazines, it calms me down: when you are in NY, you feel cool, even if you can't buy anything.

After a while, I found a cat in a steamy and dark street. It seemed to be abandoned, so I decided to take it with me. I went back to my house in a skyscraper (I can see all Manhattan from my window, a fantastic landscape) and I took care of the cat, I tried to give him a name, but I couldn't find any appropiate name for him, so I just call him cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...