Wednesday 15 December 2010

new vocabulary comosition!

NEW YORKER DIARY
23 August 2009

I was standing in the middle of the city sewer, that sweltering atmosphere under seas of humanity, under the cross roads of the world. Yes from all the variety of jobs
I choose this, working under this unique city, under millions of stands, shops and honking car honks,that day, I was tring to repair a leak of a pipe and suddenly I realised I can´t help but going out of that "burried at live" place and yell for a taxi and take a long breath. This is the moment in which I decided I need a vacation, I toke a map an point somewhere in europe, when I looked at the point I saw a name: Burgos... after some resarch I notice I was going to travel to a spanish gotic icon, I will have the proud to visit the cathedral of Burgos!

1 comment:

  1. buried alive???, toke,toke,toke... gothic,
    well done, very well done.
    some stupid mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...