Sunday 7 November 2010

Something fun


One of my favorite sports is ski and the first time I practice it was when I was four years old. One day I was skiing in Andorra with my family, my uncle and my cousins when somethig funny happened.
I was complaining because I want to ski in the red tracks because my mum and I were the only that didn’t go there. I continue insisting but my dad forbade me to go there because he thought that they were dangerous for me because I still had no helmet. Complaints weren’t heard by my dad while I was still insisting. I was angry and I started crying and suddenly one of my tooth dropped in the snow. I started shouting because I couldn’t find it because obviously it’s impossible to find something white in the snow. After twenty minutes searching it my uncle found it. It’s amazing!. I couldn’t believe it. At night the tooth fairy brought me a helmet, so my dad let me to ski in the red tracks.=)

2 comments:

  1. ... he let me ski...
    well done, you were a crybaby or a whiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great story..i read this..and i enjoyed with us..I like this post..thanks for sharing here..
    Sports Good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...