Saturday 27 November 2010

Lara's story

A FUNNY STORY


I was like two years, and my mind was plenty of crazy ideas, as all toddlers have.
I was at my grandparents´ house with them and my mum.

Before telling you this amazing story with an object, I have to explain you what the object was.
It is a very useful thing for children, when it is used in a good way, which goes insidea the WC. This lets children do "WC things" without having problems of falling into the WC.

Well, I was very bored, I supose, so I decided to put that thing on muy head and with a fast move I put it between my shoulders and head, like a necklace.
When muy mum tried to take it out, as you can imagine she coludn´t. It was imposible!
My grandparents tried it too, once by force and then with oil, but it didn´t work.
I was kind of skared and I can remember I was thinking I was going to have it forever.
They called my dad, but he vas working, and I had to wait until he arrived, hours later.
During that time, I couldn´t move my head very well and I had to be careful with walls and doors becouse that new objects was difficult to control.
Finaly, my father arrived and with some tricky movements he set me free

1 comment:

  1. I was like two... you mean about two years old...
    suppose,impossible...
    Well done and interesting, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...